Welcome to GMO Free Midwest!
March Against Monsanto, Saturday, May 23, 2015
Help oppose GMOs, Roundup and support the butterflies!
1) 10:00 am Missouri Botanical Gardens: 4344 Shaw Blvd., St. Louis, MO
- Protest Monsanto's support of MOBot, then march to:
2) 11:30 am Gus Fogt Picnic Site: Tower Grove Park, Northwest Dr.
- Gary Steps - Roundup & the Decline of the Monarch
- Crystal Stevens - Local & Sustainable Alternatives
3) 12:30 pm March to Schnucks: 5055 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, MO 63139
We will demand labeling GMO’s & expansion of “Organic Options” in each Schnucks!
GMO Free Midwest community group
1. Work with Sunflower Living Institute on Schnucks GMO Labeling campaign
2. Continue role of welcoming and collaborating with other organizations campaigns including annual Shareholder meeting, Thanksgiving.
3. Plan other actions as time allows.
4. Assist with March Against Monsanto marches.
GMO-Free Midwest mobilizes people and organizations to educate and take action on issues surrounding GMOs, GMO labeling and Monsanto. GMO Free Midwest seeks to build and facilitate networks that oppose Monsanto’s destructive GMOs, herbicides and products and practices. GMO Free Midwest also supports, when time allows, other organization's anti-GMO actions and events in St. Louis.